Patterson Health Center wants to add qualified, motivated individuals to our team. If you’re looking for a friendly, fast-paced work environment, please apply here.
- Certified Nurse Aide (Heritage Estates)
- Full-time position, 3p-11p and every other weekend required
- Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (Senior Behavioral Health Program)
- Full-time position, Monday through Friday LSCSW for our established and growing Senior Behavioral Health program. This position will be providing group and individual counseling to senior adults in our newly constructed Patterson Health Center. No on-call and no travel.
- Clinic/Wound Care RN
- Full time position, 8a-5p Monday through Friday
- Medical Laboratory Technician/Technologist
- Full-time position, rotating call on evening and weekends
- Paid time off
- Illness leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Varied supplemental insurance plans
- Kansas Public Employees Retirement (KPERS)
Please call 620-914-1200 to speak with Human Resources or email email@example.com for additional information.